Taxi Driver - (Kelowna) - British Columbia, Canada
We are looking for a friendly, experienced taxi driver to join our company. The taxi driver's responsibilities include collecting clients, transporting them to their destinations, and processing payments. You should also ensure that each journey remains safe and pleasant.
To be successful as a
taxi driver, you should be punctual, reliable, and excellent at time
management. An outstanding taxi driver will ensure that the vehicle remains
stocked with supplies that may be of interest to clients, which includes items
such as daily papers
Salary - (To be negotiated)
Job Type :- Full Time
Shift & Schedule :- 30 -40 Hours Per week
Position Available :- 2
Location :- Kelowna - British Columbia, Canada
We will support our employee with RNIP PR application.
Duties & Responsibilities :-
- Collecting clients at the start of their journey.
- Assisting clients with the loading and unloading of their baggage and other personal belongings, as needed.
- Starting and stopping the taximeter at the correct times.
- Selecting the fastest route to the client's destination, unless otherwise requested.
- Driving clients to their destinations.
- Informing clients of services and attractions that may be of interest to them.
- Adhering to road regulations.
- Ensuring that clients remain safe throughout the journey.
- Processing cash payments, ensuring that you carry sufficient change at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains clean and in excellent working condition.
- Minimum one year of experience as a cook.
- Education - High School