Line Cook - (Nelson, Castlegar, Trail, Creston) -West Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada
We are looking to hire a customer-oriented line cook to ensure that all restaurant operations run smoothly. The line cook responsibilities include overseeing the activities of restaurant staff, expediting customers' orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers. You should also be able to identify ways to decrease the restaurant's operational costs.
To be successful as a line cook, you should exercise effective management skills and take necessary disciplinary actions to address poor staff performance. Ultimately, a top-performing line cook should be able to achieve exceptional customer service and ensure that customers have a pleasant restaurant experience.
Salary - (To be negotiated)
Job Type :- Full Time
Shift & Schedule :- 30 -40 Hours Per week
Position Available :- 4
Location :- Nelson, Castlegar, Trail, Creston (West Kootenay) British Columbia, Canada
We will support our employee with RNIP PR application.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Minimum one year of experience as a cook.
- Education - High School