Food Service Supervisor - (Trail, Castlegar, Nelson) -West Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada
We are looking to hire a customer-oriented restaurant supervisor to ensure that all restaurant operations run smoothly. The restaurant supervisor's responsibilities include overseeing the activities of restaurant staff, expediting customers' orders as needed, and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers. You should also be able to identify ways to decrease the restaurant's operational costs.
Salary - (To be negotiated)
Job Type :- Full Time
Shift & Schedule :- 30 -40 Hours Per week
Position Available :- 3
Location :- Trail, Castlegar, Nelson (West Kootenay) British Columbia, Canada
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budget.
- Minimum one year of experience as a supervisor will be an asset.
- Education - High School