Truck Driver -(West Kootenays)- British Columbia, Canada
We are looking for a friendly, experienced Truck Drivers to join our company. The truck driver's responsibilities drive long distances to deliver goods to customers, load and unload cargo, record cargo deliveries, report road incidents to the dispatcher, Inspect trucks and record issues Etc.
You should also ensure that each journey remains safe and pleasant.
To be successful as a Truck driver, you should be punctual, reliable, and excellent at time management. An outstanding truck driver will ensure that the vehicle remains stocked with supplies that may be of interest to clients, which includes items such as daily papers
Salary - (To be negotiated)
Job Type :- Full Time
Shift & Schedule :- 30 -40 Hours Per week
Position Available :- 5 (Class 1)
Location :- West Kootenay - British Columbia, Canada
We will support our employee with RNIP PR application.
Duties & Responsibilities :-
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers
- Load and unload cargo
- Record cargo deliveries
- Selecting the fastest route to the client's destination, unless otherwise requested.
- Driving cargo to their destinations.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher
- Adhering to road regulations.
- Ensuring that cargo remain safe throughout the journey.
- Processing cash payments, ensuring that you carry sufficient change at all times.
- Ensuring that the vehicle remains clean and in excellent working condition.
- Minimum one year of experience as a driver.
- Education - High School