Retail Store Manager - (Vernon, Trail) -West Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada
A Retail Store Manager, or Store Manager, provides management and day-to-day oversight of a retail store. Their duties may include leading a team of staff, opening and closing the store, and keeping track of financials and merchandise.
Salary - $18 - $22 Per Hour (To be negotiated)
Job Type :- Full Time
Shift & Schedule :- 30 -40 Hours Per week
Position Available :- 3
Location :- Vernon, Trail (West Kootenay) British Columbia, Canada
We will support our employee with RNIP PR application.
Duties & Responsibilities :-
- Overseeing inventory by working closely with vendors
- Creating protocols to protect the store, including theft management
- Adhering to health and safety protocols and policies
- Constructing a schedule for employees and manage their time off, sick leave, and time tracking
- Developing holiday promotions to drive traffic to the store
- Managing financials, including bank drop-offs, for the entire store
- Minimum one year of experience as a retail store in charge.
- Education - High School