Automobile Mechanic - West Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada
We are looking for a skilled Auto Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
An excellent auto mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to customers.
Salary - (To be negotiated)
Job Type :- Full Time
Shift & Schedule :- 30 -40 Hours Per week
Position Available :- 2
Location :- Nelson, (West Kootenay) British Columbia, Canada
We will support our employee with RNIP PR application.
Duties & Responsibilities :-
- Performing routine automotive maintenance tasks, which could include oil change, tire rotation, battery installations, headlight and taillight installations, transmission work/flushes, air conditioner recharges, and front-end alignments
- Conducting diagnostic procedures to identify the cause of automotive issues and make effective and accurate recommendations
- Conducting necessary repairs and testing vehicles before handing them back to customers
- Inspecting vehicles to ensure they meet provincial requirements for safety and emissions
- Maintaining knowledge of current industry best practices
- Maintaining paperwork and customer records
- Ensuring equipment longevity
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
- Minimum one year of experience as a automobile technician.
- Education - High School or Trade Certificate