Assistant Manager - Restaurant - (Vernon) - West Kootenay, British Columbia, Canada
Reporting to the Guest Experience Manager, our Assistant Restaurant & Events Manager will lead a team of hospitality professionals ensuring the delivery of a five-star culinary dining experience for guests. You will assist in strategically leading the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level. You will work alongside the Restaurant Chef to rally the team and create vibrancy, style and buzz with our product and service. Your consistent attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills will ensure a flawless experience for our Guests.
Salary - (To be negotiated)
Job Type :- Full Time
Shift & Schedule :- 30 -40 Hours Per week
Position Available :- 2
Location :- Vernon (West Kootenay) British Columbia, Canada
We will support our employee with RNIP PR application.
Duties & Responsibility :-
- Service focused personality is essential and 1 year leadership experience in food & beverage
- Track record of proven results in visitor and employee satisfaction
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, evenings
- Strong working knowledge of POS systems
- Minimum one year of experience as a assistant manager at a restaurant.
- Education - High School